Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Walk by Faith

Well I haven't ever had a blog before, but my friends have told me that I needed to start one because they are fun and a good way to write whats on your mind and if people want to read it they can, if not then thats fine to!
So whats on my mind... well a lot of things are always on my mind. There are always a million things on my mind. But lately the biggest thing that has been on my mind is a possible job. Currently I am an teachers aid for a kindergarten teacher here in town, and I love working for her because she is an awesome person and an amazing teacher! and those kinderbeaners are just so darn cute I can't take it! But what I really want to do with my life is to own my own coffee shop and lil bakery with it and sell muffins and breakfasty things that are gluten free since my mom has celiacs disease. So right now I am a double major at school for Marketing and Management and after I graduate I plan to go on for Culinary. Which brings me back to my whole reason for saying all of that.... the current job possibility! Well... this past friday, June 3rd I had an interview at a local Christian book store and coffee shop for a position there and I feel like the interview went great! The lady was very sweet and I felt like I could talk to her like Ive known her for a long time and if I could work there that would be my ideal job, since I want to own my own coffee shop one day. What makes it even better is that I want my own coffee shop to have the christian atmosphere to it as well. So if I could get this job it would be an amazing opportunity! I was suppossed to find out if I got it on Monday, June 6th but she called and told me that they were behind and that they would get back to me on Wednesday. So I am very thankful that she called and told me that, but I am anxious to find out and for it to be wednesday already! haha But God's got it all in his hands and He has everything planned out, so I just have to trust in him and to live a life of Faith and to know that know matter what happens Hes got my back and got an even better plan that I can even imagine!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understandings. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment